2 cases/2 Large Bio-Snake Blocks® per case.
Out of stock
Drop a Bio-Snake Block® in the bottom of your grease trap and notice immediate difference in grease build-up and grease trap odors. Bio Snake Blocks continuously release specially formulated beneficial bacteria to multiply and consume grease in traps. Continuously releasing blocks keep working even when harsh chemicals are poured down drains and into the system. Bio Snake Blocks provide a cost-effective, environmentally-friendly solution to problems associated with pumping and disposal.
- Each block contains bacterial spores selected for their effectiveness in eliminating grease by digesting and converting it into CO2 and H2O
- Reduce grease trap odors by up to 96%
- Reduces effluent BOD levels by up to 80% and EPA & Health Department compliant
- Continuous bacterial spore release, ensuring around the clock grease elimination even when disinfectants or other cleaning chemicals are released into the drain
- More effective than liquid products
- For Best Results: Start your Bio-Snake Block® treatment with a clean grease trap.
Recommended for grease traps 500 – 1000 gallons. The recommended dosage is one large block after the initial application. Approximate life: 25-30 days.
- For the initial application, double the dose. This will “shock” the system and increase the biofilm to combat the grease immediately.
Size: (L X W X H): 3.5″ x 3.5″ x 6.75″
Weight: 3 lbs. (per block)
Package Quantity: 2 blocks per case / 2 cases