Waste Go® Biological Wastewater Treatment is a special blend of bacteria and enzymes that digests organic waste and eliminates commercial and municipal wastewater problems.
Specially formulated to eliminate grease and waste in Commercial: Grease Traps, Septic Tanks, Cesspools, Lagoons, Lift Stations, and Sewage Treatment Plants.
Waste Go® contains billions of bacteria and as they eat, they double in number every 30 minutes spreading through the entire system devouring all the organic waste.
Waste Go® reduces the harmful contaminants in wastewater so that only minerals and plant food remain.
Waste Go® is the #1 choice of most Wastewater Treatment Plants nationwide for keeping their systems working at optimal performance and trouble-free
Why use Waste Go®?
- Reduce Fats, Oils, and Grease
- Reduce Total Suspended Solids
- Reduce Biochemical Oxygen Demand Levels
- Reduce Phosphorus Levels
- Reduces Ammonia
- Raises Dissolved Oxygen Levels
- Reduces Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Helps Balance pH
- Eliminates Odors
- NSF Certified
- 100% Safe for people and the environment
- 100% safe for infrastructure and equipment
- Economical – a fraction of the cost of mechanical treatment